PSCA’s mission is, and always has been, to provide quality music education to all regardless of an ability to pay. We need donors, sponsors, patrons, and supporters like you to help us build our community. Please consider supporting us with a donation, becoming a private or corporate sponsor, coming to our concerts, and participating in our fundraising events.
Individual Donations support:
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Outreach Programs to Hope Academy and Hosanna House.
- Recordings, Concerts, and Artistic Experiences for all PSCA program members
- New Choral Programs
Corporate Sponsorships support:
- PSCA events and concerts
- Full PSCA seasons
- Choir Scholarships
- Choral Tours, both national and international
- Seen by 400-500 educated and influential patrons per event
- Can be published for a single event or for multiple events throughout the season
- email email@example.com for more information and/or to submit advertisement
For one day each December, alumnae of Concentio offer Carolgrams to the Pittsburgh community as a fun way to raise money for the choirs that have meant so much to them. Each Carolgram consists of approximately 20 minutes of festive choral music.